A super-soft re-usable organic face covering in a unique Kite design. Available in child (from 3 years) and adult sizes our face coverings are a practical way for us all to help protect each other.
Designed for a snug and comfortable fit, our face coverings are made with two layers of breathable organic cotton fabric, soft elastic ear loops and an adjustable covered nose wire.
The wholesale provider donated 10% of the WHOLESALE cost to two wonderful charities… as nominated by you! They have chosen Place2Be, a nation-wide charity which works to help improve children’s mental health in schools, and Julia’s House, a local Dorset charity which provides practical and emotional support for families caring for a child with a life-limited condition.
UK recommended retail prices: child size £10 (zero VAT rated), adult size £12 (includes 20% VAT)
• Non-medical face mask. Not to be used in replacement or in substitute of PPE.
• Double layer washable jersey (2 x 190gsm)
• Shaped to create a snug fit over nose and under chin
• Soft elastic ear loops
• Adjustable nose wire (covered & enclosed)
• 95% organic cotton 5% elastane
• Machine washable at 40 degrees with your regular laundry detergent
• Please note that we are unable to accept returns on this item.
Wear guidance: Wash your hands before putting your face covering on. Make sure you have a snug fit and do not touch your face once you are wearing it. When taking it off, do not let the covering touch your eyes, nose, or mouth and wash your hands immediately afterwards. If helping a child with their covering, follow the same guidance.
Care guidance: It is recommended that you wash your covering after each wear. If you cannot wash immediately then seal it in a plastic bag until you can.